plan. Plan – Notes on Zooming with Fire Video
Chris asked that we produce a plan for a video. We were to work in a group and were expected to use the zoom in our video and to use the internet for out of world and aerial views of Carnegie College and to take views of the college. Each of us were to use the video camera and when completed to do our own editing.
The plan had eight scenes and 2 titles and was as follows:
Title – Zoom
- Outer Space NASA World
- Google Earth Aerial view U.K. Dunfermline, Carnegie College.
- Long Shot Carnegie College taken from Halbeath Round-a-bout.
- Corridor in building construction Carnegie College
- Media Space Door Carnegie College
- Media Space Class room close shot
- Close up face Media Space.
- Extreme close-up Eyes
Title – End
The original plan changed to above when we carried out the video.
We then individually edited the video using mp4. choosing music and shots that we wanted to use but all using the above
this is a link to the movie
we were task to make a movie with three diffrent types of shot
I used extreme close up, mid lenth shot and long shot. here is the link to the finished movie
sensor detects light going into the camera through the lense
the sensor converts the light into electriacl signals theses signals
are turn into digital values the values are orgnized and stored as files this crates a lot of data we want to keep the file size small
to do this we use compression .the software that compress the file is called a codec you can get diffent types of codec which gives you difrent files
this is the story board for my movie
How to take a portrait photo.
1. I will choose a model for my portrait. For this I’m using my mother as she has agreed to this.
2. The location is important this will be my next decision.
I have decided to take the photos in the conservatory in my house using a white backdrop as I already have a white backdrop.
3. The equipment I have chosen it use is as follows,
A Cannon SLR
4. Set up Location
5 Position Tripod
6. Set up Camera
7. Poses for Model taking into account models personality and mobility
8 Take a series of different photos in order that the model has a choice because the one Iike best may not be the one the model likes best as it is a very subjective view.
9 This is the picture the model chose.
I also use zooming in and out panning left and right to get the desired affects on my movie I also used a sony bloggie . A fried help me by using the camera to take my movie.For the filming of the movie my mother did mine and i did hers.
this is the link to my finished movie
this is a link to my finished five clips five second movie of me and my mum walking